Thank you for your interest in working for Any Baby Can!
Any Baby Can, a social service agency that supports families of children and youth with special health care needs, is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude individual for an Outreach Specialist position. This position is responsible to increase awareness in the community through outreach for all agency programs.
How would you like to work for one of San Antonio Express-News 2019 Top Work Places that nurtures an inclusive culture that is defined through our Core Values; Passion & Purpose, Communicate & Collaborate, Grow & Learn, Trust & Inspire, Embrace & Drive Change and Create Balance. If you have always wanted to give back to the community and have a positive impact on others then Any Baby can is the place for you.
ABC Core Values define “who we are,” our culture, and how we care for our families.
Our Core Values are:
- Passion & Purpose
- Communicate & Collaborate
- Grow & Learn
- Trust to Inspire
- Embrace & Drive Change
- Create Balance
ABC offers wonderful benefits!
- Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, no weekend or evenings
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available (full time only)
- 401K, up to 3% match (full time only)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) (full time only)
- Off most major holidays
- Staff Development events twice a year
- Employee Wellness program and supportive employee culture
- Bring your dog to workdays
- In-house masseuse visits
- Meditation sessions
Outreach Specialist – Part-Time (up to 29 hrs. a week)
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
Experience Required: 2 years related experience in completing outreach activities
- Strong knowledge of social media and utilizing to increase awareness
- Experience in preparing reports
- Excellent public speaking skills; must demonstrate an ability to represent the organization with poise, confidence and professionalism
- Detail-orientated with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and deadlines · Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- Must be bilingual
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Salary Range · $14-$16; up to 29 hours week
Center for Infant and Child Loss Case Manager – Up to 32 hours a week
ABC, a social service agency that provides assistance to families of children or youth with special health care needs, is seeking a case manager for the Center for Infant and Child Loss. The purpose of this service is to provide support to families who have experienced the tragic loss of their infant, child or youth due to any cause. The case manager will also be responsible for outreach in the community to enhance programs and partnerships.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge of bereavement community resources
Two years of experience in case management services within community programs serving families dealing with grief and loss
Knowledge of prevalent conditions, disabilities, and illnesses in the children with special health care needs population
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Proficiency in Spanish
Salary Range: $17 – $18 an hour; depending on experience and licensures; up to 32 hours a week
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org