Thank you for your interest in working for Any Baby Can!
ABC Core Values define “who we are,” our culture and how we care for our families.
Our Core Values are:
- Passion & Purpose
- Communicate & Collaborate
- Grow & Learn
- Trust to Inspire
- Embrace & Drive Change
- Create Balance
ABC offers wonderful benefits!
- Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm, no weekend or evenings
- Medical, Dental , and Vision insurance available
- 401K, up to 6% match
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) give to all full timers
- Off most major holidays
- Staff Development events twice a year
- Employee Wellness program and supportive employee culture
Full Time Position
- ABC, a social service agency that provides assistance to families of children with special health care needs, is seeking a Receptionist. Responsible for greeting the public and answering incoming calls; provide tactful, professional and compassionate contact to all callers and visitors. Also, providing a variety of administrative and clerical functions for agency staff. Assists with special projects as needed.
- High School diploma. Some college or administrative training is preferred
- Two to five years of clerical administrative experience (ordering office supplies/meals, managing agency calendar, meeting preparation)
- Knowledge in special health care needs and community resources
- Non-profit experience
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and a self-starter
- $10-$12 an hour
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, paid holidays, staff development and Employee Wellness Program
Please send resumes to email@example.com