Thank you for your interest in working for Any Baby Can!
ABC Core Values define “who we are,” our culture and how we care for our families.
Our Core Values are:
- Passion & Purpose
- Communicate & Collaborate
- Grow & Learn
- Trust to Inspire
- Embrace & Drive Change
- Create Balance
Prescription Assistance Program Advocate
Full time position available at the New Braunfels and San Antonio Office
We are looking for experienced and talented people who can do the following:
- Provide assistance to clients who are uninsured or under insured receive medications at no charge or at a discount price
- Work directly with the pharmaceutical companies that provide the medications to the clients PAP serves
- Submits and processes paperwork from clients, physicians and/or pharmaceutical companies for the initial enrollment and re-enrollments.
- Process refill forms and/or calls in refills for clients
- Document, collect and input data into agency database
- Meet with clients face to face on a daily basis
- Travel with Bexar, Comal, and surrounding counties. Mileage reimbursement available.
- Meet with clients and work at our on-site clinics on a weekly basis
Do you have the following education?
- Associate Degree or Technical School Degree (Pharmacy Technician)
- Certified and Licensed Pharmacy Technician (CPht.)
Do you have the following experience?
- 1-2 years of pharmacy experience (clinical and/or retail) or equivalent combination of education an experience
Do you have some of these skills?
- Registered through Pharmacy Technician Certification Board(PTCB)
- Registered with Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to read and interpret documents (i.e. medication prescriptions and/or medication applications etc.)
- Knowledgeable of medications (generic and brand name) and their uses
- Strong organizational, detailed oriented, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual; capability to read, write and speak Spanish
- Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm, no weekend or evenings
- Medical, Dental , and Vision insurance available
- 401K, up to 6% match
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) give to all full timers
- Off most major holidays
- Staff Development events twice a year
- Employee Wellness program and supportive employee culture
Please send resume to: email@example.com