Thank you for your interest in working for Any Baby Can!
ABC Core Values define “who we are,” our culture, and how we care for our families.
Our Core Values are:
- Passion & Purpose
- Communicate & Collaborate
- Grow & Learn
- Trust to Inspire
- Embrace & Drive Change
- Create Balance
ABC offers wonderful benefits!
• Medical, Dental, Vision and many more voluntary benefits available
• Vacation and Paid Time Off
• Off most major holidays
• Staff Development events twice a year
• Supportive employee culture
• Bring your dog to work days
• Lunchtime activities for employees
Any Baby Can, a social service agency that assists families of children, youth and individuals with special health care needs is seeking a Prescription Assistance Program(PAP) Advocate. This position will provide assistance to clients who are uninsured or under insured to receive medications at no charge or at a discount price, also help children and youth with resources for clients needing medical equipment or supplies. The PAP Advocate will work directly with the pharmaceutical companies or foundations that provide medications or medical equipment, and will submit and process paperwork from clients, physicians and/or pharmaceutical companies. This position is also responsible for processing medication refills and following clients through their treatment plan once the medical equipment has been obtained. Meeting with clients face to face, working at our on-site clinics on a weekly basis and traveling within Bexar, Comal and surrounding counties will be required. COVID 19 vaccination is required.
How would you like to work for one of San Antonio Express News 2019 Top Work Places that nurtures an inclusive culture that is defined through our Core Values; Passion & Purpose, Communicate & Collaborate, Grow & Learn, Trust & Inspire, Embrace & Drive Change and Create Balance. We have many employee benefits such as staff development days, 11 holidays including your birthday, and a supportive employee culture. If you have always wanted to give back to the community and have a positive impact on others, then Any Baby Can is the place for you.
• Bachelor degree in Social Work, Behavioral/Social Sciences, License in SW or ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of community resources; completing assessments and building individual service plans using long-term and person-centered goals.
- Two years of experience in case management services within community programs serving children with special health care needs
- Knowledge of prevalent conditions, disabilities, and illnesses in the children with special health care needs population
- Knowledge of child/youth development
• Proficiency in computers ; ClientTrack data base utilized
• Communication skills both verbal and written
• Bilingual, Spanish preferred
- Strong organizational, detailed oriented, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual; capability to read, write and speak Spanish
Salary Range · $35,000-$37,500
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org