There are many ways individuals and groups can volunteer their time and talents to Any Baby Can. Volunteers help tremendously by helping minimize expenditures, therefore increasing the amount of good we can do in the community for a greater number of families. Volunteer today and make a difference to a family in need.
Volunteers are required to sign up for volunteer opportunities ahead of time.
Please contact us for more information about volunteering for this wonderful cause!
- Provide child supervision for children while their parents attend counseling, parent education and/or support groups at Any Baby Can in San Antonio or New Braunfels.
- Represent Any Baby Can at community health fairs and functions by distributing literature.
- Represent Any Baby Can at local speaking engagements; training is provided
- Assist with special office projects or preparation for fundraising events.
Child Supervision Volunteer Opportunities:
- Every Monday from 5:15pm – 7:15pm
- The 1st and 2nd Wednesday of January, March, June and September from 9:00am-11:00am
- Every Thursday from 6:15pm – 8:15pm (San Antonio, New Braunfels and Boerne)
- The 2nd Friday of every month from 6:30pm – 8:30pm (San Antonio and New Braunfels) ∗Volunteers for this opportunity must be at least 18 years of age
- Saturday’s: January 17, June 13 and September 12 from 9:00am – 11:00am
Become a Volunteer
- Complete an application online or at an Any Baby Can office
- Have a clear background check
- Take a TB test (test is not a volunteer expense)
Click here to fill out a volunteer application form.
Click here to view our volunteer orientation video.
Our Volunteers Say it Best!
“It brings me back to my own childhood and how I had to be there for someone else. Taking care of my sister growing up really impacted me and who I want to be. I like to help those who cannot help themselves.” -Zaira
“Every single one of the children I interacted with was purely happy to be in the company of someone loving. There was something truly special about every child. I was still there when parents arrived. They seem so happy to see that their children were so well taken care of. It just goes to show that every child is worth saving; every child can make a difference.” –Laura B.
“I volunteer at Any Baby Can because my elementary school teacher works here. I met Mrs. Gonzales when I was 8 and now I am 38. I enjoy working with the Any Baby Can Staff, Estella, Donna, Margie, and Hugo. I love folding the papers that have the Any Baby Can logo on them. I also enjoy shredding papers with the RFFA Staff.” –Rafael
“I enjoy working with Any Baby Can because it is a wonderful organization that educates parents and enhances the lives of children. “ – Victor O.
Any Baby Can is proud to be a SA2020 opportunity partner under the Family Well-Being and Health and Fitness Cause. Please click here if you would like to learn more about SA2020 and volunteer opportunities.