Prescription Assistance Specialist
Full time (San Antonio or New Braunfels)
- Provide assistance to clients who are uninsured or under insured receive medications at no charge or at a discount price
- Work directly with the pharmaceutical companies that provide the medications to the clients PAP serves
- Submits and processes paperwork from clients, physicians and/or pharmaceutical companies for the initial enrollment and re-enrollments.
- Process refill forms and/or calls in refills for clients
- Document, collect and input data into agency database
Do you have the following education?
- Associate Degree or Technical School Degree (Pharmacy Technician)
- Other Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university.
- Certified and Licensed Pharmacy Technician (CPht.)
Do you have the following experience?
- A minimum of 1-2 years of pharmacy experience (clinical and/or retail)
Do you have some of these skills?
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to read and interpret documents (i.e. medication prescriptions and/or medication applications etc.)
- Knowledgeable of medications (generic and brand name) and their uses
- Bilingual; capability of speaking Spanish fluently
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Lead pharmacy technician experience
$32,000 – $35,000
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions, please send your resume to: