PLEASE NOTE: All ABC offices will be closed December 23, 2019 – January 1, 2020. All enrollment forms submitted during this time will be processed when we return on January 2, 2020. Thank you!
We Are Here to Help.
To qualify for assistance:
- Live in Bexar County or one of the surrounding 18 counties
- Have a chronic illness, disability, developmental delay or health risk
All services are provided at no cost, regardless of income.
How we can help you:
Skilled staff can assist you navigate complex medical and social service programs. Any Baby Can, can also help you with the following things:
- Completing applications for insurance and other assistance programs
- Individual, marital and group counseling
- Autism education & support
- Medication assistance
- Health & Wellness education & support
- Medical equipment assistance
- Accessing long-term prescription medications
- Other necessary items to help those with a special health care need
Get started now!
Are you the person in need or a friend or family member of the person in need? Then Click Here to fill out our Enrollment Form and submit online.
Are you a professional (doctor, therapist, teacher, etc.) seeking assistance for a family? Then Click Here to fill out our Professional Referral Form and submit online.
After the Enrollment or Referral Form has been received by Any Baby Can staff, the family will be contacted within 2 business days to get started.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us.