Any Baby Can’s Prescription Assistance Program (PAP) enables families without medical insurance or who have exhausted all other insurance resources to apply for free or low cost prescription drugs.
If you meet one or more of these guidelines you may qualify for our program:
- You have no health insurance or limited benefit coverage
- You have exhausted your coverage on Medicaid
- You have exhausted your coverage on Medicare Part D
- You are pending CHIP or Medicaid
- You have a chronic condition and need to receive medications regularly
- You meet the income guidelines set by the pharmaceutical company
- You have a regular physician
Please click here to get started now!
Prescription Assistance services are offered in our San Antonio and New Braunfels office, to individuals residing in Bexar, Bandera, Comal or Kendall County. Adults are welcome to apply. The director of this program has been a licensed certified pharmacy technician for over 12 years.
Se Habla Espanol.
Please contact us to request more information about this service.