Center for Infant & Child Loss
Here for You.
The Center for Infant and Child Loss has been a program of Any Baby Can since 1984. The purpose of this service is to provide support to families who have experienced the tragic loss of their infant or young child due to any cause.
The Center’s Services include:
- Funeral Assistance
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Quarterly Grief Support Newsletter
- Annual Candlelight Memorial Service
- Grief Support literature for bereaved families
- Research support to eliminate Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) through an annual fundraiser for the Center via Jon’s Run/Stroll
Please click here to get started now!
The Center for Infant and Child Loss services are offered at Bexar, Comal and Kerr County locations. Please contact us to request more information about this service.