YOUR goal is OUR goal!
Any Baby Can’s Case Management program is a 9-12 month comprehensive support service designed to build a stable family foundation in order to increase the quality of life for the journey ahead. Our Case Managers work to strengthen the family unit in order to increase the success of the client. All services are tailored to the client as well as their individual long-term goals. Whether a newly diagnosed child is in need of specialized therapy or a young adult with special needs is about to graduate high school, we want to help them achieve their goals.
Services may include the following:
- Connecting families to any specialized therapy the client may benefit from
- Instruction and guidance of daily living skills/transition skills such as cooking, making appointments, medication management, etc.
- Opportunities for the future: Assistance with college application process, college visits, how to apply for scholarships/grants, mock job interviews, how to dress for success
- Managing a budget: Guidance on how to maintain a budget, open a bank account, utilizing a file folder to keep finances organized
- Assistance with Medication and Medical Equipment such as weighted vests, wheelchairs, communication devices, etc.
- Coordinating home safety: Assistance with fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, roll out ladders, CO2 Detectors, child proof door knobs, preparing for emergencies
- Connecting families to counseling: Individual, Family, Marital, Grief
- Exploring the legalities surrounding an individual’s future care
- Other services may include assistance with childcare, funeral, transportation, or other goals set by the client/family.
Home visits available. We can come to you!
To qualify for Any Baby Can’s Case Management services there are three criteria that must be met:
- One child in the family must have a diagnosis from a physician/doctor/medical evaluator/development specialist or have a suspected illness or disability
- Child must be from birth through 17 years of age
- Child must reside in one of the following: Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Blanco, Caldwell, Comal, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Medina, Real, Uvalde or Wilson County.
Any Baby Can is a provider of the Texas Department of State Health Services-Children with Special Health Care Needs Program. For more information on this and other state programs, you can consult with any one of our case managers or visit http://www.dshs.texas.gov/mch/CSHCN.aspx.
Please click here to get started now!