Navigating families through their journey, every step of the way.
Any Baby Can’s Case Management program is a comprehensive support service customized to each family who comes to us for help.
Our case managers work with you to assist and guide your family through complex healthcare systems, and access to critical services. Every ABC family receives their own unique care plan, tailored to the needs of your child and family.
All services are designed around the success of your child and family, including establishing individual long-term goals.
Whether a newly diagnosed child is in need of specialized therapy or a young adult with special needs is about to graduate high school, we want to help them achieve their goals.
Services may include the following:
- Connecting families to any specialized therapy the client may benefit from
- Instruction and guidance of daily living skills/transition skills such as cooking, making appointments, medication management, etc.
- Opportunities for the future: Assistance with college application process, college visits, how to apply for scholarships/grants, mock job interviews, how to dress for success
- Financial planning: Guidance on how to maintain a budget, open a bank account, utilizing a file folder to keep finances organized,ABLE accounts, trusts
- Assistance with medication and medical equipment such as weighted vests, wheelchairs, communication devices, etc.
- Coordinating home safety: Preparing for emergencies, assistance with fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, roll out ladders, CO2 Detectors, child proof door knobs
- Connecting families to counseling: Individual, Family, Marital, Grief
- Exploring the legalities surrounding an individual’s future care through long-term planning; wills, power of attorney, guardianship
- Other services may include connections to childcare, funeral, transportation, or other goals set by the client/family.
Home visits available. We can come to you!
To qualify for Any Baby Can’s Case Management services there are three criteria that must be met:
- One child in the family must have a diagnosis from a physician/doctor/medical evaluator/development specialist or have a suspected illness or disability
- Child must be from birth through 17 years of age
- Child must reside in one of the following: Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Blanco, Caldwell, Comal, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Medina, Real, Uvalde or Wilson County.
Any Baby Can is a provider of the Texas Department of State Health Services-Children with Special Health Care Needs Program. For more information on this and other state programs, you can consult with any one of our case managers or visit http://www.dshs.texas.gov/mch/CSHCN.aspx.
Please click here to get started now!