Any Baby Can is proud to offer the Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship to help students facing medical or developmental challenges achieve their dreams of higher education.
Questions? Please contact Crystal Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$1,000 Scholarship Criteria:
- This year Any Baby Can is offering a Secondary Education Scholarship (vocational school, college, university or similar) to meet the needs of older individuals with special healthcare needs.
- Applicant must have a special healthcare need and be able to provide documentation.
- Applicant must have permanent residence status in Bexar County or surrounding 18 counties (utility bill will be sufficient documentation).
- Applicant must be in the process of completing or have completed high school successfully or be currently enrolled in college with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Applicant must be accepted as a full-time student (part time if disability precludes full-time hours) at a college, university, or vocational school within Bexar County and the surrounding 18 counties and within the upcoming academic semester (Summer or Fall).
The Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship was established in memory of our son whose love and kindness touched the lives of so many in spite of the developmental and educational challenges he faced. Any Baby Can was instrumental in guiding our family on the path to successfully caring for Robert through his life of 18 years. We are honored to support the families ABC serves in granting deserving students facing medical challenges a chance to excel through this scholarship. Please join us in donating to the Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship as we celebrate his miraculous life and continue the work of supporting families. One life can make a difference in many lives!
Dr. James and Juli Henderson
If you want to help support the Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship, please contact Veronica Jaime at 210.547.3012 or make an online donation and help make a difference in the life of a young adult facing medical or developmental challenges.