Friends of Frances Resource Fair!
Our Resource Fair includes about 100 community resources, businesses, organizations, and vendors providing information, giveaways, and activities for our families.
Also included in our Resource Fair are resources for adults on the the spectrum! We also include a booth called ASK A PARENT, where parents can get advice from other parents who are on the same journey. And much more!!
For Profit: $125
Click below to register today. We’d love to have your organization join us!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Friends of Frances Resource Fair is named in honor of Frances Ramirez. Frances has dedicated over 30 years to families in need of resources and is one of three ladies who started the Walk for Autism in 2005.
Artisan & Craft Market
Join us on Saturday, April 18, 2020 for Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism and the Artisan & Craft Market! This Official Fiesta® event has an expected attendance of 6,000 people! The event is from 7:00 a.m. –12:30 p.m.
FEE – $50 + 10% of Onsite Sales
Donated Item(s) valued at $20-25 for Raffle
• Vendors must remain for the duration of the event.
• Your vendor fee includes: (1) 10×10 space, (1) 6’ table and (2) chairs. Any additional needs must be provided by the vendor.
• Vendor booths do not have power available.
• Any Baby Can reserves the right to remove any items it deems inappropriate for the event. Please have family-friendly items.
• Event is rain or shine. NO REFUNDS.
• As a vendor, you agree to help promote the event on social media prior to the event date.
• Vendors are responsible for collecting sales tax.
Deadline for submission is Fri., February 28, 2020.** You will be notified if accepted by Friday, March 13, 2020 and full payment will be due by April 1, 2020.
By submitting this application, you agree to adhere to the vendor guidelines set forth above.
Questions? Please contact Viviana Durand with The CE Group at 210-683-7179 or email@example.com