2019 TEAM CONTESTS!
Here are your 2019 Team Contest categories! Winning teams receive a certificate, bragging rights, AND exclusive access to our VIP Pavilion which will include snacks, music, and more! Please read terms and details carefully for each category. Deadline for all contests – April 5, 2019
- This title will be awarded to the team with the most registered participants by April 5, 2019.
- Any team members that register after April 5 will not be counted in total.
- This title will be awarded to the team that has raised the most money via Crowdrise by April 5, 2019.
- Any donations made after April 5 will not be counted in total. But teams are still encouraged to continue fundraising.
Best T-shirt Design
- Teams wishing to enter our T-shirt contest may do so by filling out the form below.
- T-shirt design MUST include the theme “This is Autism” or the hashtag #ThisisAutism to be eligible. T-shirts that do not include this will not be considered.
- Deadline to submit entries is April 5, 2019. Voting will be completed on Facebook prior to the Walk.
- T-shirt MUST be worn on day of Walk.
“Where does my money go?”
Here are just a few examples of how your donation can help our families.
$500- Provide yearly on-going training for First Responders, community service providers and day care staff on successful interaction strategies when supporting individuals with autism in our community
$315 – Allows a parent to attend 5 Autism Training sessions
$165 – Can provide a family with a crib and mattress
$150 – Will send a child to a Sibling Support session
$50 – Provides one Personal Hygiene or Toilet Training Toolkit for a family needing to support their child’s self-help skills
$35 – Provides a family with an autism parent tool box
No amount is too large or too small.