Fundraising is such an important part of the Walk for Autism!
Whoa! You all did an amazing job Fundraising for our Autism Services Program!
Congrats to our 2018 Team Winners!
Team T-Shirt Winner – Boogie’s Crew
Largest Team – The Brayden Bunch
Top Fundraiser – Afton’s Army, William Bankler’s Mitzvah Project, & Kyngston’s Knights
Largest School District – Judson ISD – Coronado Elementary
Largest Corporate Team – Promise Center for Autism
2nd Largest Corporate Team – Blossom Center for Children
Here are just a few examples of how your donation can help our families.
- $315 – allows a parent to attend 5 Autism Training sessions
- $135 – can be used for crisis assistance
- $150 – will send a child to a Sibling Support session
- $165 – can provide a family with a crib and mattress
- $65 – allows a parent to attend a Parent Social Night
- $35 – provides a family with an autism parent tool box
No amount is too large or too small.