Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship
Any Baby Can is proud to offer the Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship to help students facing medical or developmental challenges achieve their dreams of higher education.
$1,000 Higher Education Scholarship Criteria:
- Applicant must have a special healthcare need and provide documentation.
- Applicant must have permanent residence status in Bexar County or surrounding 18 counties (utility bill will be sufficient documentation).
- Applicant must be completing or have completed high school successfully or be currently enrolled in college with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Applicant must be accepted as a full time student (part time if disability precludes full time hours) at a college, university, or vocational school within Bexar County and the surrounding 18 counties and within the upcoming academic semester (Summer or Fall).
For Camp CAMP or Respite Care of Can Antonio, applicant must meet all eligibility requirements as determined by each agency.
- Click here to see Camp CAMP eligibility
- Click here to see Respite Care of San Antonio eligibilty
- Summer Camp available
Application due by April 20, 2018 at 5 p.m.
Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Inc.
Attn: Crystal Torres
217 Howard St
San Antonio, TX 78212
The Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship was established in memory of our son whose love and kindness touched the lives of so many in spite of the developmental and educational challenges he faced. Any Baby Can was instrumental in guiding our family on the path to successfully caring for Robert through his life of 18 years. We are honored to support the families ABC serves in granting deserving students facing medical challenges a chance to excel through this scholarship. Please join us in donating to the Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship as we celebrate his miraculous life and continue the work of supporting families. One life can make a difference in many lives!
Dr. James and Juli Henderson
If you want to help support the Robert Henderson Legacy Scholarship, please contact Sharalee Roberts-Calk at 210-547-3004 or make an online donation and help make a difference in the life of a young adult facing medical or developmental challenges.