Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism
Join us for Any Baby Can’s 13th Annual Walk for Autism on April 22, 2017!
Fundraising is such an important part of the Walk for Autism! The donations that are made either through Teams or individual donations make a huge difference in the lives of families facing autism. *Please note: Registration Fee does NOT apply towards fundraising total.
Download your Participant Guide for tips on how to grow your team!
Awards will be presented in the following categories on April 22:
Largest Team – team with the most registered
Top Fundraiser – team with the most money raised
Largest Elementary School Team – team w/the most registered
Largest Middle School Team – team w/ the most registered
Largest High School Team – team w/the most registered
Largest Corporate Team – team w/the most registered
Here are just a few examples of how your donation can help our families.
- $315 – allows a parent to attend 5 Autism Training sessions
- $135 – can be used for crisis assistance
- $150 – will send a child to a Sibling Support session
- $165 – can provide a family with a crib and mattress
- $65 – allows a parent to attend a Parent Social Night
- $35 – provides a family with an autism parent tool box
No amount is too large or too small.