Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism
Join us for Any Baby Can’s 14th Annual Walk for Autism on April 21, 2018!
Fundraising is such an important part of the Walk for Autism! The donations that are made either through Teams or individual donations make a huge difference in the lives of families facing autism.
Congrats to our Team Winners!
Team T-Shirt Winner
Team Jake – Driving Through Autism
The Brayden Bunch
Largest School District
Largest High School Team
Veteran’s Memorial High School
Largest Corporate Team
Promise Center for Autism
Piece of the Puzzle Award
Haley Segovia, Shelly Scranton, & Lisa Keolasy
Here are just a few examples of how your donation can help our families.
- $315 – allows a parent to attend 5 Autism Training sessions
- $135 – can be used for crisis assistance
- $150 – will send a child to a Sibling Support session
- $165 – can provide a family with a crib and mattress
- $65 – allows a parent to attend a Parent Social Night
- $35 – provides a family with an autism parent tool box
No amount is too large or too small.