14th Annual Walk for Autism & Superhero 5K
April 21, 2018!
Fundraising is such an important part of the Walk for Autism!
The donations that are made either through Teams or individual donations make a huge difference in the lives of families facing autism. Click below to make a donation to a team and help them reach their fundraising goal! Or click here to start your own Team!
Need help getting started? Click here for step by step instructions!
Here are just a few examples of how your donation can help our families.
- $315 – allows a parent to attend 5 Autism Training sessions
- $135 – can be used for crisis assistance
- $150 – will send a child to a Sibling Support session
- $165 – can provide a family with a crib and mattress
- $65 – allows a parent to attend a Parent Social Night
- $35 – provides a family with an autism parent tool box
No amount is too large or too small.