Walk for Autism
“Side by side every step of the way.”
Any Baby Can’s 14th Annual Walk for Autism & Superhero 5K is an Official Fiesta® San Antonio Event that helps support families raising children, youth, and adults with autism. Your participation will help fund the many programs we have available for families facing autism.
When: Saturday, April 21, 2018
- 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Superhero 5K – 8 a.m.
- 14th Annual Walk for Autism – 9:30 a.m.
Where: Helotes Cornyval Grounds
- 12210 Leslie Rd, Helotes, TX 78023
- FREE Parking
Register, Start a team, Join a team, Fundraise!
- Superhero 5K – $25
- Walk for Autism – $15 (Children 10 and under are FREE and do NOT need to register. They will receive a wristband upon entry.)
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration Fee does NOT count toward fundraising goals
Online Register closes on 4/19/18 at 11:59 p.m. After this date, you will have to register the day of, at the gate.
Need help registering? Click here for step by step instructions!
Walk Wristband/Medal Pick – up &
Superhero 5K Packet Pick – up
Avoid long lines and plan on picking up your wristbands and Fiesta Medals at these locations and dates:
- San Antonio Any Baby Can office (April 14 from 10am – 2pm; April 15 from noon -4pm; April 16-17 from 8am to 8pm)
- New Braunfels Any Baby Can office (April 16-17 from 8am – 5pm)
- Kerrville Any Baby Can office (April 13 from 8am – 5pm)
- Superhero 5K runners – you can pick up your packets (Bib, Chip, wristband, Fiesta Medal) at any of the above dates/locations or you can pick up on April 19 at iRun Bitters Location from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Day of – Check in with your name at the gate to receive your wristbands. (Medals not guaranteed on day of) Name of participant will be used to check you in at the gate and can only be used once (site will update live as participants are checked in).
Here’s our 2018 Any Baby Can Fiesta Medal!
Get yours at the Fiesta Store on Broadway OR Register for our
Walk for Autism and receive one at Wristband pickup! (while supplies last)
Thank you to our Partners!