Donate to Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism
April 13, 2013 at the AT&T Center
Thank you for your consideration in donating towards Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism! Funds raised benefit Any Baby Can’s Reaching Families Facing Autism program.
You have made this possible!
Over 6,100 Walkers in 2012
75 local resources
250 participants in our parent education classes
625 participants in our counseling services
New 2012 Potty Training Series
New 2012 Moms/Dads night out
Provided 6,000 Law Enforcement Picture Books
New SAFD/SAPD support training “How to work with individuals with autism”
New community training - Rios Golden Cuts ”How to work with individuals with autism”
Your participation and fundraising efforts are key to the success of Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism. Luckily, becoming a fundraiser can be easy, fun, and full of success by following just a few simple tips! Now is your chance to invite family, friends, and co-workers to share your passion to raise awareness and help support those individuals living with Autism Spectrum Disorder and to donate to Any Baby Can’s Annual Walk for Autism
Simple Tips for Fundraising…
- Get registered and create a fundraising goal! Register yourself and any family or friends you know will be participating with you. Then be sure to create a goal that you would like to reach. Set it higher than you think is possible so that you’ll push yourself to raise the most you can!
- Personalize it. People will donate simply because YOU are asking them to. Be sure to update your personal fundraising page with your story and why you are supporting Any Baby Can. Let everyone know why you are passionate about the Walk and the role Any Baby Can plays in the community.
- Use Your Social Media Resources. Take advantage of your Facebook and Twitter accounts to get the word out to anyone and everyone in your network of contacts. Social Media can be an invaluable resource and can help you reach a large number of people. Be sure to post updates on all the upcoming Walk fundraisers and events, give reminders as we get closer to the big day, and always add a link so that everyone knows where to go to donate or get registered. If you are unsure of what to say in your posts, we have a few examples to get you started:
- ‘Mark your calendar for Any Baby Can’s 9th Annual Walk for Autism on April 13th! This event is an opportunity for the community to come together to bring awareness and support to families with individuals of all ages diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Join Us
- ‘Help us break the world record! On April 13th, join in on Any Baby Can’s 9th Annual Walk for Autism as we try to reclaim the Guinness World Record™ for largest charity walk. Register Today!
- 1 in 88 children will be diagnosed with autism before they turn 8. That’s why autism awareness is more important than ever. Support Any Baby Can’s 9th Annual Walk for Autism on April 13th, and help us reach more families affected by this disorder.’
- Follow Up. It’s very common for people to put things off or just forget. Life can get busy and hectic at times, so a little reminder never hurt. Don’t hesitate to do a follow-up phone call or email reminder in order to jog someone’s memory.
- Remember why you walk! There’s a reason why you are supporting Any Baby Can and the Walk for Autism. Use that energy to fuel your fundraising efforts. You may be surprised by the results!!!
Reaching Families Facing Autism
All services listed below are offered free of charge to the community!
8 training sessions – $500
3 counseling sessions – $565
Sibling Support – $150
Mom’s Night Out – $65
Parent Tool Box – $35
First Responder Book – $10
Please click here to make your donation.